Hope you try it out and enjoy or try it out and hate it! That’s the power of free will baby!
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 50 g frozen berries
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or whatever milk floats your particular boat)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 20 g protein powder (optional)
- 15 g granola
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- goji berries
- Cut up your frozen fruit, this isn’t totally necessary if you have a good blender but I sure don’t! You can also forego freezing it if you want but I find it makes your smoothie, you know, smoother and cold without adding ice.
- Add the fruit, oat milk, maca powder, cacao powder, and protein powder to blender. All these powders are totally optional and 0% necessary to a good smoothie, but if you’re interested my favorite (vegan!!) protein powder is this one right here. It’s chocolate salted caramel flavored… is that not.. insane.
- Blend til smooth and then pour that baby in a bowl!
- Add any toppings you like or none at all. My go-tos are Kellogg’s no added sugar granola, chia seeds, and goji berries!